The genetics and exploitation of heterosis in crops 195 203 preview pdf full text pdf tables only figures only get permissions abstract. Heterosis is much more widely used in crops than the organizers of the symposium originally envisaged scientists now generally agree on the genetic mechanisms that underlie heterosis dominance as opposed to overdominance and epistasis are generally accepted as the principal factors. Genetics and exploitation of heterosis in crops 1999 coors j g pandey shivaji international maize and wheat improvement center corporate author. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study the specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher classroom teacher institution or organization should be applied
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.