Climate change causing demise of lodgepole pine in western north america date february 28 2011 source oregon state university summary lodgepole pine a hardy tree species that can thrive in . While its native range is western north america the lodgepole pine is common in european gardens because of its exceptionally striking appearance price pricing information hardiness zones. Forests of lodgepole pines pinus contorta dougl cover up to 50 million acres in the western regions of north america so called because native americans used the straight and slender poles of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.