This book series brings together scholars and policy experts to undertake a critical inquiry of issues lying at the intersection of intellectual property and global development the series is unique and expansive in scope and will include interdisciplinary and comparative work. Elgar intellectual property and global development series guan h tang guan hong tang expertly highlights how the multidimensional concept of public interest has influenced the development and limitations of chinese copyright. Guan hong tangs book offers a fresh insightful and scholarly treatment of the relationship between the law of copyright and the public interest in china. Elgar online the online content platform for edward elgar publishing. Rape karo rape me psa issued in public interest by active illusions manish gupta
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.