Page 243 an analysis technique for multilevel and partially penetrating slug test data ground water 28 937 945 . Slug testing is the quickest and most cost effective way of characterizing aquifer characteristics and this book straightforwardly and concisely discusses the theory performance and analysis of the test methods most commonly used today. The garland science website is no longer available to access and you have been automatically redirected to crcpresscom instructors all instructor resources see exceptions are now available on our instructor hub. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more. The design performance and analysis of slug tests james j butler jr kansas geological survey the university of kansas m lewis publishers boca raton boston london new york washington dc
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.