A public domain video a book presentation about the iran contra affair that tells a tale of abuse of power incompetence and illegal behavior. In his book iran contra malcolm byrne describes the details of the confusing scandal that raised the prospect of presidential impeachment a book signing will follow the program a book signing . This is a remarkable book about a remarkable scandal that shook us politics a quarter century ago the iran contra scandal gravely damaged us national security interests in the late 1980s but it has been largely forgotten by most us citizens. Malcom byrne deputy director and director of research at the national security archive located at george washington university presents a compelling and authoritative study of the iran contra scandal of the mid 1980s. Iran contra reagans scandal and the unchecked abuse of presidential power
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.