Coping with climate change and energy futures by wayne j caldwell editor confronting the challenges climate change and fossil fuel scarcity will bring to our rural communities. Planning for rural resilience concerns itself with the issue of resilience in the face of dual threats of peak oil and climate change in rural canada. Planning for rural resilience coping with climate change and energy futures 93 kala chakradhar associate professor department of community leadership human services murray state university ky 42071. Climate change and an evolving non renewable energy sector threaten the future viability and sustainability of communities across the country. Planning for rural resilience coping with climate change and energy futures by wayne j caldwell ed 2015 university of manitoba press winnipeg mb 165 pp isbn 978 0 88755
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.